foodie-varsity TERMS & CONDITIONs
- We may change our published rates at any time with or without notice.
- At certain times of the year our standard rates may not be valid, or be restricted.
- From time to time we may advertise and publish promotional prices and special offers, together with restrictions that will apply.
- Such offers will always be subject to availability. It will only apply to certain limited days and certain branches and may be withdrawn at any time with or without notice.
- Delivery charges may vary depending on time and location of the customer. You will be given due notice of charges before we ship our orders out.
- You are not allowed to smoke inside the premises.
- No personal food and drink items to be brought inside the restaurant premises.
- Free refillable drinks if shared will be charged per person at the menu price.
- Management reserves the right to refuse alcoholic drinks to guests, who are already in high spirits.
- Management has the right to refuse entry to any guests as this is a private property.
- All table bookings are for maximum of two hours. In Busy hours we may request you to vacate the table if required, please do not feel offended.
- Kindly present a copy of your bill if requested, management reserves full right to question any guest in the restaurant premises and car park area.
- Kindly assist your children at all times during your visit at our restaurant. As management do not take any responsibility or liability for any accident occurred with any unattended children during your visit to the restaurant.
- Kindly advice a member of staff at the time of reservation or on arrival, if you have any special requirements.
- Almost all of our dishes are prepared in our kitchens where nuts are used. So any dish may contain nuts or traces of nuts. Kindly ask a member of staff if unsure or for any guidance.
- We make every effort to have high chair availability for your visit however it is subject to demand and at peak hours we do not guarantee this unless you confirmed this requirement at the time of booking.
- Foodie-Varsity follows a safe environment policy for all staff and guest, kindly do not threaten any member of staff or management. Any in appropriate behaviour will not be tolerated.
- We advise all guest, Please do not leave any personal belongings unattended at any time. As management will not be liable or responsible for any loss, theft or damage to your personal belongings.
- You may be required to create an account and specify a password to use certain features on the Websites. You agree to provide, maintain and update true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration processes.
- You may not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity, including using another person’s username, password, or other account information.
- You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and your account. And you are entirely responsible for all activity made by you or anyone that uses your account.
- Certain pages on the Websites may allow you to post videos, audio, photographs, text, or other content (“Content”).
- You may only post Content that you created or which the owner of the Content has given you permission to post. If Content depicts any person other than yourself, you must have permission from that person or, if that person is a minor, permission from that person’s parent or legal guardian, before you post the Content.
- By submitting or posting Content to the Websites, you grant Foodie-varsity the irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to reproduce, display, perform, distribute, adapt, and promote this Content in any medium. Once you submit or post Content to the Websites,
- Foodie-Varsity does not need to give you any further right to inspect or approve uses of such Content or to compensate you for any such uses. Foodie-varsity owns all right, title, and interest in any compilation, collective work, or other derivative work created by BKC using or incorporating Content posted to the Websites.
- You are solely responsible for anything you may post on the Websites and the consequences of posting anything on the Websites.
- All information, ideas, suggestions, or other communications you submit to Foodie-Varsity, including, but not limited to, Content posted on the Websites or communications sent via e-mail, will be on a non-confidential basis. Foodie-Varsity will be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such communications without limitation or obligation.
- Should you be unhappy with your order, please refuse delivery of such order and we will provide a full refund.
- You must return your order to us in its original condition it was served/delivered and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
- The refund would be made to the card used for payment and for the full amount stated, including the postage and packaging.
Menu allegy information
Every care is taken to avoid any cross contamination when processing a specific allergen free order. We do however work in a kitchen that processes allergenic ingredients and does not have a specific allergen free zone or separate dedicated fryers.
promotions and surveys
These rules and any other rules specified by Foodie-Varsity Limited or any of its group of companies (the “Company”) from time to time (“Prize Draw Rules”) apply to any Prize Draw which is run by or on behalf of the Company (“Prize Draw”). By taking part in a Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by the Prize Draw Rules and by the decisions of the Company which are final in all matters relating to the Prize Draw. The Company reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion for any reason and without notice in accordance with the Prize Draw rules.
Please refer to our [sg_popup id=”11″ event=”click”] GUIDELINE[/sg_popup] concerning survey entry rules, promotional payouts and conditions relating to events we are promoting
COMPLEMENTARY FOOD/DRINKS information
- Offer is valid all day every day at all Foodie-Varsity Stores. (Except Mother’s Day, Father’s Day & Valentine’s Day)
- Only one pitcher per table is offered for groups of 8 and more guest.
- Variety of drinks will be at the Management’s discretion.
- Kindly mention your occasion when you are booking your table.
- Not valid in conjunction with any other promotion or discount.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time.
Foodie-varsity trademarks and copyrights
- All trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered Trademarks of foodie-varsity and/or third parties who have authorised their use (collectively the “Trademarks”).
- You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, or modify these Trademarks in any way. The use of Foodie-Varsity’s trademarks on any other website is strictly prohibited. All of the materials contained on the Websites are copyrighted except where explicitly noted otherwise.
- Foodie-Varsity will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
- Foodie-Varsity neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Websites will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated withF oodie-Varsity. Use of any materials on the Websites is at your own risk.
- In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, Foodie-Varsity maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of the Websites who are repeat infringers.
- For any non-copyright related issues, please send an email to us at foodie-varsity .
This Websites may contain hyperlinks to third-party websites. Foodie-Varsity does not control or endorse these third-party websites or any goods or services sold on those websites. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You acknowledge and agree that BKC is not responsible or liable for any Content or other materials on these third party websites.
governing law and responsibility
The Websites and the Content are provided on an “as is” basis. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FOODIE-VARSITY, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATE(STHE “FOODIE-VARSITY ENTITIES”), AND EACH OF THEIR AGENTS, RESPRESENTATIVES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. The Foodie-Varsity Entities, their agents, representatives and service providers cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that: (a) the Websites will be reliable, accurate, complete, or updated on a timely basis; (b) the Websites will be free human and machine errors, omissions, delays, interruptions or losses, including loss of data; (c) any files available for downloading from the Websites will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other codes that manifest contaminating or destructive properties; (d) any Content you post on the Websites will remain on the Websites; or (e) the functions or services performed on the Websites will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the Websites will be corrected.
limitations of liability
THE FOODIE-VARSITY ENTITIES’, THEIR AGENTS’, REPRESENTATIVES’ AND SERVICE PROVIDERS’ ENTIRE LIABILITY AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY WITH RESPECT TO ANY DISPUTE WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES. THE FOODIE-VARSITY ENTITIES, THEIR AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITES. THESE EXCLUSIONS FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF THE BKC ENTITIES, THEIR AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY UPON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED. BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE FOODIE-VARSITY ENTITIES’, THEIR AGENTS’, REPRESENATIVES’ AND SERVICE PROVIDER’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.